These Choc Cherry Coconut Brownies are fudgey and decadent, with chunks of dark chocolate and cherries throughout. Made with our Tribal Force Choc Cherry Coconut Protein for delicious flavour and great nutritional value. It is a progressive blend of proteins and superfoods including h3mp protein, Sacha Inchi and Maca, which is formulated to aid in the recovery and growth of active bodies, and is fortified with digestive enzymes and probiotics for maximum bio availability. These naughty but nice brownies are gluten free, all natural and as always 100% vegan.
Choc Cherry Coconut Protein Brownies
Serves: makes 12 serves
Time: 10 minutes + 40 minutes baking time
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Mix flaxseed and warm water in a small bowl or cup and allow to sit for at least 15 minutes.
- In a separate medium sized bowl, whisk dry ingredients to combine.
- Add wet ingredients and flax egg to dry ingredients and mix well.
- Place in lined baking tray.
- Bake at 180 degrees celsius for approx 40 minutes.
- Leave in tray to cool and then slice into desired size brownies.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.