This Chocolate Protein Mug Cake is all you need to satisfy those winter chocolate cravings. It is low carb, vegan, gluten free and tastes like a warm fudgey brownie! We made this one with our Organic Pure Protein in Red Velvet, but you could use any protein from our range. It is perfect as a delicious dessert on a cold night or as a healthy snack at work. It is super easy to make and takes just a few minutes! Give it a go…we promise you won’t regret it. Oh, and top it with some dark choc chips and a dollop of coconut yoghurt or peanut butter to take it to the next level!
Serves: makes 1 serve
Time: 5 minutes
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl or straight in your favourite mug.
- Mix well until all is combined.
- Microwave for 30 seconds, then another 15 seconds, and then another 15 seconds. A total of 1 minute in increments.
- Remove from the microwave and top with dark chocolate chips, and a dollop of coconut yoghurt or peanut butter.
- Leave to cool for just a few minutes, but eat while it is still fudgey and warm!