This Raw Red Velvet Protein Cheesecake looks oh so naughty but is oh so nice. It is made with fresh raspberries, wholesome natural ingredients and our delicious Red Velvet Organic Pure Protein. Treat yourself or your loved ones to this homemade protein-packed delight. You can even keep it in the freezer for a tasty treat whenever you feel like it. GF, DF, naturally sweetened, rich in protein, amazing.
Raw Red Velvet Protein Cheesecake
Serves: makes approx 16 serves
Time: 30 minutes
2 cups raw cashews soaked
400ml coconut cream
1 scoop Organic Pure Protein Red Velvet
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/4 cup maple syrup
2 tbs Nava Wholefoods beetroot powder
Pinch of Nava Wholefoods Himalayan pink salt
1 punnet fresh raspberries
8 PranaON Vegan Protein Balls
Dedicated coconut to dust cake tin base
- Sprinkle dedicated coconut to cover the base of the cake tin.
- Press protein balls evenly to cover the base of the tin.
- Blend cashews, coconut cream, protein powder, coconut oil, maple syrup and salt in blender.
- Pour half the mixture into a bowl.
- Add the beetroot powder to the remaining mixture in the blender.
- Pour both mixtures into the cake tin. Add the fresh raspberries to the mixture and gently stir the 2 colours to create desired marble effect.
- Freeze until set.
- We’ve decorated ours with crumbled Protein Balls, melted vegan dark chocolate, fresh raspberries, cacao nibs, vegan dark chocolate coated blueberries…and love.