We’re suckers for brownies and these Cacao Fudge Protein Brownies aren’t your ordinary chocolate treat! They are packed with wholesome ingredients, protein, fibre and plenty antioxidants and minerals. The recipe by Tanya Hitchcock of @bowlsandbliss is vegan, gluten free, dairy free, refined sugar free and super decadently delicious!
Serves: makes 12-15 brownies
Time: 55 minutes
- 2 flax eggs (2T flaxseed meal with 6T water)
- 3/4 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup melted coconut oil
- 1t vanilla essence
- 1 scoop PranaOn Rich Chocolate Power Plant Protein
- 1 cup raw cacao powder
- Pinch of Himalayan pink salt
- 1 heaped cup GF SR flour (sifted)
- Optional: vegan chocolate chips
- Whisk flaxseed meal with water and let sit for 15 mins.
- Whisk other wet ingredients until caramelly.
- Mix in cacao powder and protein.
- Pour into greased/lined baking dish and bake for approx 25 mins at 180 degrees celcius.
- Leave in tray until completely cool before cutting.
- Slice and enjoy!