Celebrate the festive season with these Gingerbread Protein Balls. This recipe by the lovely Ashley Forrest of @foodbyforrest was created using our new limited edition Gingerbread flavour Power Plant Protein!
Gingerbread Protein Balls
Serves: makes 10 protein balls
Time: 10 minutes
1 scoop (40g) PranaOn Gingerbread flavour Power Plant Protein
1/2 cup oats
1/4 cup desiccated coconut
1 pinch Nava Wholefoods Himalayan Pink Salt
1/2 cup almond butter
1 tbsp coconut oil
1/4 cup Nava Wholefoods Coconut Nektar
1 tsp allspice
1 tsp ground ginger
1 tsp nutmeg
*extra desiccated coconut for rolling & coating
1. Place the protein powder, oats, desiccated coconut, coconut oil and coconut nektar into a food processor and process until smooth.
2. Pour mixture into a bowl and add the almond butter, spices and salt. Mix to combine.
3. Take a pinch of batter and roll into balls.
4. Roll in desiccated coconut.
5. Refrigerate or just eat straight away.