These Cake Batter Protein Bites look naughty, but they’re oh so nice! They’re super high protein, the healthy fats keep you sustained for hours, you don’t need a blender and they taste delicious! This easy recipe by Cassie Amber (@cassieamber__) is definitely a winner in our eyes. Not to mention, they are also gluten, dairy, and refined sugar free.
Serves: makes 12-15 bites
Time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup Peanut Butter (or nut butter of choice)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 scoop (44g) PranaOn Power Plant Protein in French Vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup vanilla soy milk (or plant milk of choice)
- Hundreds & thousands sprinkles
- In a bowl, combine the nut butter and maple syrup and melt over the stove top or in the microwave for 1 minute.
- Once slightly melted, transfer to a mixing bowl and add Vanilla Power Plant Protein, almond meal and vanilla soy milk.
- Roll into balls and coast in a lay of sprinkles for colour and texture.
- Store in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to a week.