Create an impressive breakfast at home with this vegan friendly Honeycomb Protein Crepe recipe by Amara @pursuitofhealth. It’s easy to make, helps to boost your metabolism and perfect for weekends.
Honeycomb Protein Crepes
Time: Prep 5mins, Cooking Time 30mins
- 100g buckwheat / plain flour
- 40g PranaOn Honeycomb Phyto Fire protein
- 100g coconut yogurt
- 2-4 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp flaxseed meal
- Combine all the ingredients (except almond milk) in a blender and mix until well combined.
- Add almond milk gradually until the batter is smooth and thin. This may require slightly more or less than 1 cup.
- On low heat, pour the batter into a non-stick pan (this is pretty much the key to getting the perfect crepe that flips easily) and move the pan in circular motions to spread out the batter into a thin layer.
- Cook until bubbles form on one side, then gently flip to cook the underside.
- Fill and roll the crepes with your favourite fillings such as peanut butter, fruit and coconut yoghurt.