Healthy Vegan Chocolate Crackle
Who remembers the classic Chocolate Crackle? Well, our friend @nic_dimond has improved the classic childhood recipe using unrefined sugar, boosted with protein and made it vegan friendly! It’s so delicious it will be hard to stop at one.
- 2 cups rice puffs
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 scoop of PranaOn Rich Chocolate Protein Powder
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- Line a 9x5 pan with baking paper
- In a large bowl combine the cocoa powder, PranaOn Protein, coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla extract, and a pinch of salt
- Add in the puffed rice and shredded coconut and mix well to combine
- Pour in the rice mixture and use a spatula to level it out so that it is smooth on top
- Pop into the freezer for 15 minutes until completely set. Once set, remove from the freezer and use a sharp knife to cut into squares for serving. Store in the freezer, as the coconut oil will melt if it gets too warm.
NOTE: Keep stored in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.