Vegan Raw Choc-Maca Protein Truffles
The ultimate mood-boosting, antioxidant-rich treat for all chocolate lovers, these Raw Choc-Maca Protein Truffles can be whipped up in just 15 minutes. Make a batch to have delicious healthy snacks on hand all week long.
Raw Choc-Maca Protein Truffle Recipe
Serves: approx. 12 truffles (approx. 23 grams each)
Time: 15 mins
- ½ cup of walnuts (soaked for 2 hours prior)
- ½ cup of cashews (soaked for 2 hours prior)
- 9 large medjool dates (pitted)
- 2 tablespoons of melted coconut oil
- 1 scoop (40g) of Prana On Power Plant Rich Chocolate Protein
- 2 tablespoons of cacao nibs
- 2 tablespoons of cacao powder for dusting the truffles
- 1 tablespoon of maca powder
- After both the cashews and walnuts have been soaked, rinse and then transfer them into a food processor with the dates and process.
- Whilst processing, add the coconut oil slowly and blend until you reach a smooth consistency.
- Add the maca powder and Prana On Power Plant Rich Choc protein powder and blend. Add cacao nibs and pulse a few times.
- Remove mixture from processor into a bowl and refrigerate for an hour
- Roll the protein truffle mix into small balls (approx. 1 tablespoon in size) then roll in cacao.
- Store in the refrigerator and enjoy
High in antioxidants (anti-aging), great source of magnesium, potassium, iron and calcium
Balances hormones (reduces anxiety, mood swings), boosts immunity, increases bone density and strength
Good source of vitamin B & fibre, complete amino profile, alkaline forming
Assists metabolic function, great source of protein, rich in minerals, mood booster, cardio protective benefits
Rich in anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties, lowers blood pressure, improves sleep, improves memory and brain activity
Full of fibre which improves digestion, lowers cholesterol, contains bone strengthening minerals
Leave a comment