Vanilla and chocolate donuts made the healthy way by Claire AKA @healthyfrenchwife. They are vegan, gluten free, oil free and packed with plant-based protein. Made with our Vanilla Creme Power Plant Protein which gives these baked donuts the perfect vanilla flavour Top with a dark chocolate drizzle!
Vegan Baked Vanilla & Chocolate Donuts
Serves: makes 6 serves
Time: 30 minutes
1. Preheat your oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
2. Spray with cooking oil your donut tray.
3. In a bowl, mix the dry ingredients together.
4. Then add the nut milk and combine together. Try not to overmix it.
5. Spoon the donut dough in your donut tray and baked for 20 minutes at 200 degrees or until golden.
6. Leave them to cool slightly before removing them from the moulds.
7. For the chocolate drizzle, melt some dark vegan chocolate and drizzle on the donuts making lines.