For our Earth Month this April, we’ve gone green and so have our cookies! These Super Green Mint Matcha Cookies are bursting with antioxidants, vitamins and minerals and taste delicious too. No blender or oven is required, and they take just minutes to mix up. They can be made into bars, balls or cookies. Have your greens and eat them too.
Serves: makes 6 serves
Time: 5-10 minutes
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add wet ingredients and combine well until a dough consistency forms.
- Then you have a few options for how you want to enjoy them: either press flat into a baking tray and slice into bars, roll into balls or do as we did and form into cookies with your hands.
- Place in fridge and allow to set for 20 minutes.
- For choc-top: Melt dark chocolate and dip half of each cookie in melted goodness. Place on baking paper and place back in the fridge.
- Keep in the fridge and enjoy as and when you’d like!