- 1/2 cup quinoa flour (or choice of other gluten-free flour)
- 1 scoop of Prana On Power Plant Protein in your choice of flavour
- 1 TBSP of Cacao powder
- 1/4 cup of Cacao nibs
- Pinch of Himalayan/sea salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup almond milk (or other nut milk)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Coconut oil for frying
Chia-Berry Jam ingredients
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 TBSP chia seeds
- 1 TBSP of Maple syrup or sweetener of choice
- 1 TBSP water
- 1/2 scoop of Prana On Intra Strength (blood orange/pomegranate)
- Juice from 1/2 lemon or lime
Optional Topping Ingredients
- Coconut Yogurt
- Fresh/Dried Fruit
- Maple Syrup
- Nuts & Seeds
- Nut butter
- Coconut Creme
- Prana On Protein Chocolate Icecream
- Mix all ingredients, except for coconut oil together in a medium sized bowl (adding additional nut milk if consistency is too thick!)
- Heat coconut oil in a large fry pan over medium heat. Add batter to pan once hot, flipping the pancakes as bubbles begin to appear. Repeat until all the batter has been used.
- Stack pancakes on plate
Chia-Berry Jam method
- Place small saucepan on stove top and bring water to boil.
- Bring water to a simmer and stir in chia seeds.
- Add in rest of ingredient continuing to stir until mixture becomes sticky and jam like
- pour jam into a jam pot and enjoy or put onto your favourite dishes !
note: if mixture is too runny add in extra chia seeds- if too thick add in additional liquid
Making your stack
- Place the first pancake onto plate, slather with Chia Berry Jam and any other condiments of your choice.
- Place second pancake on top, and repeat the process until you reach your desired stack height.